Where can I purchase tickets?
- Tickets can be purchased through our online website at www.windingroadsfest.com or through Margaret Ayres from Big Brothers Big Sisters of North Durham at the scout hall. Other locations in Port Perry include VOS, PPPrint, Sunnybrae Golf Course and Benjamin Moore Paint in Uxbridge.
Are tickets refundable?
- No tickets are none refundable.
Can I purchase tickets at the door?
- You can purchase tickets at the door however, there is limited quantity available. If the show is sold out before the festival, tickets will not be sold at the door.
Can I leave and re-enter throughout the festival?
- No, once you have entered the festival there is no in and out privileges. There is a designated smoking area.
Is this event rain or shine?
- This event is a rain or shine event.
Is this event held inside or outside?
- The event is held outside under tents.
Can kids come to the event?
- No, this is a 19+ event. Security and Police will be on site to provide security checks.
What alcohol is available for purchase?
- Old Flame, domestic beer, spirits, and wine can be purchased at the event.
Is there interact/ATM on site?
- Yes, there is interact as well an ATM on site. ATM withdrawls will have an additional cost per transaction.
Are there other things to purchase at the event?
- Artist and Winding Roads swag can be purchased at the event as well a silent/live auction and raffle will be held.
Can you reserve seats/tables?
- Tables of 8 can be reserved by calling 905-985-3733 Ext 1
Can I bring in my own food and drinks?
- No outside food or drinks allowed in the festival.
MEDICAL AND ACCESSIBILITY
Is this event accessible?
- Yes, this event is on gravel and is accessible to everyone. There is also viewing areas for Wheel Chair accessibility.
Are animals permitted?
- Certified service animals are allowed onsite. Service animals must be on-leash and under the supervision of their owners. No other animals are permitted.
Is there a vegetarian/vegan option for dinner?
- Yes, there are vegetarian and vegan options offered at the festival. Meals are to be determined.
Can we bring our own chairs to the event?
- No, tables and chairs are provided.